A Sassenach Soliloquy

Wednesday, October 6

"..especially when somebody as cute as you's around"

I found myself having a boogie last night. One of our gang was a girl, J., and there was another J., this one a guy, who fancies the first J.

So there's me, enjoying myself on the dancefloor (of a very nice intimate little bar-cum-club with a middle-eastern flavour, and sofas and beds everywhere) when J. (the girl) starts - how do you describe it? - rubbing herself up and down my body. (That sounds odd, and I just mean the usual knees-between-knees, rhythmic up-and-down movement.)

"What about J..." I ask, "..he'll get jealous y'know."

She rolls her eyes; "Ah, but he doesn't understand I'm not into this whole 'exclusivity' thing at the moment". There's a pause in the conversation, which she chooses to break herself; "..especially when somebody as cute as you's around".

It's nice having your ego massaged.

2 Comments:

  • Ggggrrr! Go get 'er! What are you? What ARE YOU? You're a TIGER! Gggggrrrr!

    Matt.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 7 October 2004 at 15:26  

  • I know the club you were at - nice place. i fell asleep in one of those sofas...

    have a nice stay in edinburgh - i find it an amazing city but HAUNTED and full of dark, mysterious energies. really. and I don't even believe in that kind of stuff.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 11 November 2004 at 13:54  

Post a Comment

<< Home