A Sassenach Soliloquy

Friday, October 22

Service temporarily suspended

Clearly I am busy, since I have not blogged for about ten days now, and before that entry for a week.

Life is very good; I am motivated and enjoying my studies. I'm playing lots of Ultimate and enjoying Edinburgh. In short, life is too busy to blog.

So service is to be suspended here until early December, when term ends. Some photos may go up, as finding some time to take some photos of Edinburgh is something of a priority at the moment, but, friends, I can't promise any writing for the time being.

So, enjoy your autumn, and I'll be back at Christmas time.

2 Comments:

  • *wail*

    You can't do this to us! Your loyal band of readers demand new musings and commentary!

    Well, OK, it's just me I suppose... :o(

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 22 October 2004 at 11:21  

  • No no, me too!!!
    And I agree, it's very unfair that you stop writing :(
    I know I don't post my comments, but I do read what you write. Come back as soon as possible, oki?
    Lots of love,
    Ana

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 22 October 2004 at 13:51  

Post a Comment

<< Home