A Sassenach Soliloquy

Thursday, March 17

Lifting my head from the page

Wow, where did that go? Semester is almost at an end. Those miserable months of January and February have never gone so fast.

That'll be love, of course. Spending time with T. is great, but I fear we're turning into exactly the sort of couple I always despised - people who rarely go out and spend time with their friends. I must make more effort.

Otherwise, little to report at present, except that the PhD application is in, my first semester marks were excellent and my head is currently buried in books about historical linguistics, memes, theories of language evolution, evolutionary psychology and beauty. Therefore I fear that a return to regular blogging is some way away yet, though I'll give it a try. Watch this space.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home